Saturday, January 10, 2009

LOST!!!

No I am not lost, I know I am in Utah, working as a janitor at Jordan Hills Elementary. I mean the TV show that starts the 21st of this month. It is the fifth season and apparently there is only going to be six seasons. Well I never got into the show on TV until I moved back to Utah after last summer. Tawnya had gotten addicted to it while being with her roommate and her family. When I moved back Tawnya introduce it to me and we started with season one trying to catch up to today. It has been an exciting adventure. We finished the third season before Christmas and Tawnya had reserved the fourth season at the library, but she got the fourth season for Christmas. So this past week I have been watching it with Tawnya's roommate, Shauna and her sister, Jenny. It has been fun but some really late nights. Last night we finished it at 2 in the morning. Totally worth it!!!! I know you probably think I am a loser, but now I am ready for the fifth season to start. The hardest part will be having to watch only one episode a week. :) Sorry people I am busy every Wednesday starting the 21st. :) Maybe you should try and get "LOST" too. :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm way ahead of you Lauri! I've been getting "Lost" since it first started. However, I missed a few episodes last season and if you miss 1 you are clueless, so I need to rent season 4 and remind myself of all that happened!

Anne said...

Right there with you. Some of the story lines get absolutely ridiculous, and yet we are compelled to keep going! Can't wait for the new season to start!