Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It was so fun to be a part of a Halloween party again. I work as a custodian at an elementary school and the office decided that they were dressing up as rock stars and my boss Terry and I had to be included. So for the Halloween parade Annette (principle) was Elvis, Tina (head secretary) was Hannah Montana, her granddaughter was a little punk rocker as well, Tamera (secretary) was Madonna, Laura (secretary) was Kiss, Terry (head custodian) was Michael Jackson, and I was Cher. I have pictures, but I have no idea how to do anything on here except for type because Tawnya hasn't taught me that part yet. :) When I figure that out I will fill this blog with ME! I hung out with some mission buddies and their friends and we didn't have one trick or treater knock on the door. It was so sad that we had to eat the candy ourselves. ;) I do wish I could have seen my nieces and nephew in their costumes, but I know that since they are related to me they were adorable! Holy Moly it is NOVEMBER!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Way to go Lauri. I am positive that you had a great costume. So you know when you go to post a new post there is a button with a little picture. Click on that and then it will say choose from a file. Click on that then you get your photos from your computer and it will upload it on to your blog. You can only pick one picture but do that and then it will say choose another picture and then you can pick more than one. Good Luck:)

Kimmy Kasl said...

Lauri! I miss you! I am now a follower of your blog. That's That.

Love you!

Fran said...

Alright Cher!! Did you sing "They say we're young, and we don't know, we won't find out until we grow....I've got you babe"!? You are probably too young to remember her singing! We only had 6 trick-n-treaters too, so we are eating left-over candy. As you know, that isn't very difficult for me to handle!

Shawnee said...

Are you coming here for Thanksgiving? You are VERY welcome to do so. Miss you.