Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blessings!

It seems to me that no matter what you are doing in life the Lord seems to bless either you and/or everyone around you. We were challenged in Relief Society on Sunday to take President Eyring's challenge again and write all the things we are blessed with, and I have noticed not only the things I am blessed with, but also the major blessings that are happening to those I know and love. First, one of my brothers is getting married on the 26th of December. Normally I don't like the girls that my brothers date, but what a blessing. I love this girl!!! She is great and they will be great together. Sorry I can't say who, they would like to announce it, but maybe in a future post. Next my practically sister, Shawna finally had her baby girl on the 7th and she is so cute. Her name is Jenna Noel and she was 10 lbs 3 oz. Big Baby. I love that family. Next is Raina, who was in Howard's grade in school, but I had the same friends, so we hung out a lot and think of her as my sister as well. She just had her first child and it is a boy named Alexander Joseph. She was in labor for about 40 hours, but I am so happy for her and her husband. My blessings are small compared to these, but I am very grateful to know that the Lord is VERY mindful of me and those I love. May God bless each and everyone of you and know that I am praying for your happiness.

5 comments:

Fran said...

You have much to give thanks for. Way to go Howard! This will be quite the Christmas this year. Do you know where they will be married? I hope you are enjoying your new job!!

Anne said...

What a happy post Lauri! I told Jon about Howard, but apparently he already knew...huh? Always the last to know...

Shawnee said...

Speaking of Thanksgiving....you're welcome to come and visit!

Linda said...

What? Howards getting married? Well he works fast now doesn't he.
Hope all is going good for you.

Mand Spanier said...

Hey lauri i just wanted to say your nephew misses you very much all day today he kept saying i miss my lauri and mom said i love my logan and logan goes i love my lauri. You must mean a lot to him hehe well i miss ya too cant wait to see you.