Friday, October 10, 2008

Do This, Do That, and Have you finished that yet...?

So working at the school has been a ton of fun, but the down fall is... First, I am so good at what I do, that everyone wants me to do their job too. :)  Second, I just got hired as the new custodian and the secretaries I work with in the office asked our principal if they could make a custodian/office worker, just so I could keep doing the work they don't like to do.  The principal said, "No way!" Did I mention I like her.  :)  Third, since I don't really have a life, I do a lot of things for Tawnya and her class.  Mostly grading, passing back homework, making copies, entering grades, fixing things she breaks, and the list goes on.  Don't get me wrong though, I love my job and my life!  

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. It's tough being so good at what you do that everyone wants your help. :) I'm sure you manage.

Mand Spanier said...

i love my job too, I had a blast unloading the truck and putting it on the shelves the only bad part was when we werent done and the cousmers came in that was kinda stressfull anyway i miss you and what was the comment directed to?? Which part of the blog on mean.

Geraldine said...

Welcome to the world of school! It never ends. Enjoy the journey!

Fran said...

Speaking of do this, do that - how is your chinny chin chin?!

Anne said...

For crying out loud! I am on your blog roll and didn't even know you started one! What the?! Nice to see you are still alive though. And gainfully employed. If Obama gets elected, maybe you;ll get a raise.