Friday, September 19, 2008

My New Blog

Today I thought I would join the fun world of blogging.  Actually Tawnya is forcing me.  She punched me in the arm so many times, I am bruised from shoulder to hand.  I am still trying to work on her anger issues (not to mention, her need to control my life).  On a lighter note, 
I am working at Jordan Hills Elementary, and I pretty much do whatever other people don't get done.  I am applying to grad school to become a school psychologist.  Tawnya has me studying for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) in my spare time.  

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Wow Lauri, I had no idea you were putting together this fantastic blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Sorry about the bruises. Sign me up for another session.

Fran said...

Love your blog site... it has LAURI written all over it! Tawnya is a little aggressive, but I'm sure your counseling sessions will help her. See you in another week!